A R/EVOLUTIONARY LEAP FORWARD
IN ASSEMBLY TECHNOLOGY.
ADVANCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
NOW WITH LS HYBRID!
Today’s linear transfer systems need to deliver three things: greater output, smaller batches, and more product versions. And they need to accomplish this in less space in tandem with new production technologies. This calls for assembly systems with greater performance, efficiency and dynamics – in addition to greater flexibility and minimal retooling times. Plus a compact design and scalability. LS HYBRID makes all of this possible. It may be only a small step up for the WEISS linear transfer system, but it’s driving a major revolution in assembly processes.
„We’re familiar with the requirements. And our LS HYBRID is the world’s only flexibly combinable hybrid drive system for meeting the needs of smart inline assembly while giving users a high level of versatility.“
Fabian HÜBNER, Head of Product Management, WEISS Group
A NEW APPROACH TO PRODUCTION:
SYNCHRONIZED FLOW MANUFACTURING AS A FLEXIBLE, MODULAR SOLUTION.
Flexible motion profiles for precisely and independently moving shuttles open up fresh potential for boosting the efficiency of assembly line production. Transfer times slashed by 40 % plus straightforward configuration and commissioning translate into much faster production and enormous benefits for your customers.
TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION FOR TAKING MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TO THE NEXT LEVEL:
- Appropriate flexible hybrid drive technology for each application
- Work can be done at defined points of the product stream
- Integrated W.A.S. control for commissioning and diagnostics
- Simulation of customer process times pretested and preconfigured
HYBRID DRIVE CONCEPTs
MADE TO SIZE.
Movement profiles can be flexibly assigned to cam drives, corners, conveyor sections or other components of the LS Hybrid transfer system. This opens up entirely new prospects for production.
- Total locking without additional indexing
- Maximum precision
- Extremely fast transfers
- Infinitely connectable without the need for intermediate conveyors
- Low maintenance
Linear motor Module
- Processes can be uncoupled in time
- Freely definable stop position
- Forward and backward motion
- Variable speeds with high dynamics
- Entire preprogrammed sequences available; also freely programmable
- Intelligent decoupling of different strokes
- Controlled transfers between process stations
- Available as single or double belt
- The parts of the latter can run at different speeds over the trajectory
- Freely programmable rotary table
- Can also be positioned in a curve, e.g. for loading and unloading
- Reduces required space for production
- Positioning Accuracy of ±0.15 mm (optional feature)
FREELY COMBINABLE ELEMENTS.
MODULARITY FOR OPTIMIZED USE.
Get in Touch.
Adjustable production processes are a must for the LS Hybrid. Quick integration in production lines as a subsystem and straightforward commissioning go hand in hand. Take advantage of our preconfigured or individually prepared CAD examples to start planning your system right away.
CAD Files Now!